My client is a leading construction business based in Halifax. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an accounts assistant to join the company on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
* Prepare and assist in monthly and annual accounts processes
* Assistance with balance sheet reconciliations
* Reconcile bank accounts and company credit cards
* Assist with year-end audit
* Undertake bookkeeping and preparation of quarterly/monthly VAT returns.
* Excellent client liaison skills.
* Work well as part of a team.
* Ensure the efficient and accurate processing and payment of invoices and expenses to all agreed processes and controls
* Prior knowledge and experience in operating Digital Accounts/Tax, Sage 50 Accounts, Sage Cloud, Construction Manager
* You are up to date with current accounting issues and conversant with accounting standards and company law.
* Ability to manage own workload and priorities work
* Foresee potential problems and act accordingly to ensure deadlines are met
* Manage the accounting and reconciliation for all bank transactions.
* Be flexible, adaptable and able to dynamically adjust to changing priorities as they arise
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent attention to detail and presentational skills to ensure that all information sent to clients is accurate and well presented
* Be happy and capable of working within a team in an open plan office build a good working relationship with non – Finance teams
Please send in your CV at first instance
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.