Are you a driven design-focused sales professional with experience in promoting premium Commercial Interior products to Architects, Interior Designers and End Users? Are you also familiar with project tracking and managing a network of Specialist sub-contractors and installers?
If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer of ULTRA DESIGN LED FLOOR COVERINGS who are seeking to recruit an additional A&D Sales Consultant to join their team with responsibility for promoting their products in Central London with a specific emphasis on the Design fraternity.
To promote our client’s high quality, market-leading range of Floor Covering solutions, mainly via Interior Designers, Architects and end users’ clients by raising awareness, generating sales and hitting agreed on targets whilst working closely with other members of the team both internally and externally.
* Raise our client’s profile within the central London area, expand the existing customer base, devise and execute strategic targeted business plans and share project information resulting in overall sales growth.
* Manage, develop and grow key accounts
* Networking and entertaining clients and customers during and after working hours
* Embracing the A&D Community in the specific geographical region
* Grow Sales within agreed target markets – Commercial Office (main focus), Retail, High street and luxury fashion, Hospitality & Leisure (secondary market sectors)
* Understand the various contract types and the decision-makers / stakeholders within the procurement process.
* Be professional and competent at presenting CPD presentations
* Be able to promote solutions on design capabilities over and above price
* Be able to protect specifications at the contractor stage (value engineering)
* Relevant reports to be completed in the timescales provided.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
* Self-motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team. Demonstrate the potential and ambition to grow within the company.
* Candidates must have a background in FLOORING, TEXTILES, FABRICS, WALLCOVERINGS, FURNITURE or closely aligned products
* Ability to manage own area, introduce tailored customer solutions to drive sales forward.
* New business-focused with the ability to grow, nurture and develop long-established key accounts
* Proven track record and a proactive approach to Solution Selling and having strong existing relationships with Key Designers and Specifiers in London
* Competent IT skills are required – MS Office, Word, Outlook etc.
* Excellent communication skills with a friendly approach to problem-solving
* Ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
* Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist in the closing of sales opportunities.
* A high degree of professionalism and an exceptional understanding of the specification design process with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
* Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
SALARY & BENEFITS VERY HIGH BASIC (Up to £60,000+ negotiable D.O.E) + UNCAPPED COMMISSION STRUCTURE WITH STRONG ACCELERATORS @ 80% + TRAVEL ALLOWANCE + EXPENSE ACCOUNTS + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + MOBILE + LAPTOP
Location: CENTRAL LONDON
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.