TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY – LUTON/LONDON
We are looking to recruit a motivated and keen administrator to join one of our key clients. This would suit someone who is looking for a long term career move where you can move up the ranks quickly. You will be mentored by the current Supply Chain Manager who will put you on a punchy and clear career path.
They want someone who has good people and social skills as the goal is to have you hosting and leading meetings by the end of your first year.
You will be working 2 days at home, 2 days in the London office and 1 day in the Luton Office for training. They are flexible with work hours and what days you choose to do what.
* Support Supply Chain function in daily tasks – attending meetings, dealing with subcontractors, help to raise orders, reporting on monthly figures
* Outstanding oral and written communication
* Confident and experienced in using Excel
* Outgoing, friendly nature
* Team player
* Can-do attitude
* Take meeting minutes
* Draft, format and amend documents
* Willing to show initiative
* High attention to detail with a thorough methodical approach to work
* Professional and approachable manner
* Perfect role for a proactive, ambitious person who wants to succeed.
A suitable candidate will require a high level of attention to detail and good communication skills are essential. Good excel and word processing skills are preferable. This position would suit somebody who is organised and able to work in a team or alone. Docusign experience is also ideal.
Please only apply with an in depth ad up to date CV
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.