Reliable Contractors Ltd are currently looking for ADT Drivers to work on the EKFB HS2 project.
Minimum Competencies Required:
* CPCS Red or Blue Card.
* OR NPORS Competent Operator or Trained Operative Card.
Site Location – Brackley NN13.
Travel expenses will be included – Full time contract – 30 paid holidays per year – Upskilling provided – Long term project – Weekends will be available – Sunday: Double time – Saturday: First first 4 hours time and half and last 6 hours double time.
The job role of a plant operator- ADT all sizes involves the following duties:
– Moving earth with dumper trucks
– Preparing the dump truck for site and road travel/ Conducting all operational and pre-start checks
– Travelling the dump truck over different terrain, including rough, undulating ground whilst unloaded and loaded
– Manoeuvring progressing to confined spaces in and forward and reverse direction
– Positioning the dump truck to receive loads
– Loading procedures
– Loading characteristics, integrity and security
– Discharging loads into trenches and over edges
– Carrying out safety checks and keeping machines running properly
– Changing buckets and other machine attachments
– Working on building sites doing noisy, physically demanding and messy work.
Please apply by sending your CV and a member of Reliable contractors will be in contact with you.
Reliable Contractors Limited are passionate about Equality Diversity and Inclusion continuously working towards best practice and adhering to government legislation.
We are a firm believer in Fairness Inclusion and Respect
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.