Come and join my client – well known air conditioning contractor, can start someone straight away if that’s what you need. All they ask is that you are a solid air conditioning installation engineer who takes pride in what you do and ALWAYS making sure the client has a clean install and goes away with a smile on their face.
A great chance to work with a cash rich, long stable, family run, air conditioning contractor that is well established.
They are recruiting for an air conditioning installation engineer, you will be:-
* Installing domestic and commercial air conditioning equipment – Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin, also some Panasonic and Fuji
* Also doing service work when needed in any down time
* Covering Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, North Hampshire
* Working with a wide range of clients installing splits, multi splits, and also VRF and VRF air conditioning
* Living in or close to Berkshire or north Hampshire
* Experience within commercial air conditioning installation is needed along with an F Gas cert
* Having domestic air conditioning installation experience is an added benefit
* As you will be working in people’s homes as well you need to have a good standard or work
* Having CSCS, PASMA or IPAF would be very beneficial but not essential as they can put you through them
* 35-38k basic salary depending on air conditioning installation experience
* Travel pay
* Van, phone, company credit card
* 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* No call out rota but overtime available
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
please call me on (phone number removed) (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.