We are currently working on behalf of a growing M&E Contractor looking to employ a Air Conditioning Service & Commissioning Engineer on a permanent contract.
You will be responsible for the service & Maintenance n of split, multi-split, VRV, CRAC and chillers customer sites.Services & Maintenance of Commercial Refrigeration Systems (Cold Rooms, Cellar Cooling etc)
You must have significant experience as an engineer and must have the minimum of the following qualifications:
* City & Guilds Level 2 Refrigeration
* Hydrocarbon Qualification (Preferred but not essential)
* 2079 F Gas
* Full Driving Licence
You will be/have:
* Hard working and able to meet deadlines
* Able to work alone, and with others
* Friendly and professional with customers
* Able to resolve unforeseen problems
* Mentor new staff
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.