Architect – Birmingham
Working with the Senior Architectural Technologists, Senior Architects and Architectural Technologist on project-based designs, preparing bids and project proposals and completing projects from feasibility through construction.
Wonderful design lead Architecture firm with Architecture teams using rigorous thinking and radical creativity to push the possibilities of design for living and bring more colour to the world.
The Company Mission:
Their mission is to educate, inspire and guide their clients to make the choices that will benefit and enrich lives, our places and our planet.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs and budget.
* Leading the detailed design process and coordinating design information.
* Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, renovations, or restorations.
* Specifying the materials needed for construction of projects.
* Work closely alongside other consultants, in preparing and coordinating construction packages including technical drawings, schedules and specifications.
* Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget and adhere to the agreed vision for the design.
* Resolving issues that come up during construction.
* Visiting proposed locations and building sites.
* Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and construction methods.
* Proven track record in delivering projects to a high design standard.
* Architectural design and process knowledge.
* Strong conceptual and design skills.
* Creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
* Design flair.
* Site experience.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as your role will require you to liaise with team members, clients, contractors, and consultants on a daily basis.
* Ability to take responsibility, meet project deadlines, work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
* A part III qualification and ARB registration.
* Working understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulation process.
* AutoCAD, Revit, InDesign, Illustrator & Sketchup are desirable.
* High level of design competency.
* A proven record of delivering quality designs across various project sectors
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.