Planning Recruitment have just been appointed to source an Associate for a leading Architectural Practice in London.
Joining the senior management team, the Associate will play a lead role in delivering retail and commercial office schemes from inception to completion.
Key criteria to secure an interview will include
* Registered ARB Architect or CIAT Technologist
* Commercial and/or retail sector knowledge in the UK.
* A proven background job running projects to completion.
* Be a great communicator with strong client facing abilities.
* Aptitude for People management with the capability to mentor and train members of staff.
* Working knowledge of Revit is highly desirable.
Our client is ideally looking for someone who is currently working at Associate level; however, they will consider a Senior Architect / Project Architect looking to take the next step in their career.
In return our client offers a competitive package, flexible working with a 2-day office / 3-day remote working pattern and great career progression.
For more information, please apply with your CV & Portfolio
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.