Fantastic opportunity to join a busy and growing company and be involved on an array of exciting projects within the commercial and retail sectors
You will be joining as a Revit Technician or Graduate Revit Technician depedning on experience, and working alongside other CAD staff and support staff.
* To work collaboratively and proactively with external modelling suppliers to ensure that they understand and execute every project in the most effective way, encouraging best practice in every fashion
* To ensure that all BIM projects deliver a great service by guaranteeing they beat client expectations and meet Company standards – in aspects such as quality, timeliness and health and safety
* To produce accurate 2D drawings and 3D BIM-ready models from point cloud data measured by our experienced team of in house surveyors to a high quality and accuracy
* To take the role of Revit Technician for given projects, liaising with project managers, surveyors and modellers to ensure that the most appropriate modelling workflow, techniques and software are utilised across the project team
* To assist in technically delivering projects in the role of co-ordination
* To review project files for compliance and standards/protocols
* To clean off existing DWG files ready to be used as backgrounds within Revit
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience but is anticipated in the the region of £18,000 – £25,000 per annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.