Our team of proficient Architects, Building Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers provide a hands-on approach, and offer expert advice and support that goes the extra mile. Our carefully selected team all share the same ethos to strive to be the best in our field, and to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
Is to set the industry benchmark in Architecture and Building Consultancy, with a passion for buildings that consistently exceed the expectations of our clients.
This is a really exciting time to join our growing business. We require a Architectural Technologist – Part II Qualified to work alongside our existing small team and provide outstanding service to our clients and colleagues in our Wakefield Office (WF4).
You will support other team members, clients and contractors to understand and manage design needs and deliver a solution that meet the needs of the client. Deliver projects on time within budget using an innovative and flexible approach to achieve the highest standards possible. Travel across the UK is expected as part of the role, as is a commitment to undertaking continued training and achieving relevant qualifications.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Preparing architectural drawings and 3D visualisations for clients to illustrate schemes of various nature.
* Working in conjunction with other design team members to prepare construction drawings for contractors to build from.
* Working in accordance with the RIBA Plan of Works 2020, taking projects from Stage 0 through to Stage 7.
* Working with local planning authorities to successfully progress schemes through the planning process.
* Working with building control inspectors to successfully progress schemes through the building regulations process.
Essential Skills & Abilities
* Previous experience in a similar role
* RIBA Part II (or Equivalent)
* Experience working on projects in excess of £2m
* Extensive experience with AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Revit and Microsoft Office
* Understanding and extensive knowledge of building regulations and design codes
* Excellent presentation and design skills
* Evidence of continued professional development
Hours of Work:
Full time: A minimum of 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm (1 hour lunch break).
(£Negotiable DOE), plus company car allowance.
23 days, plus statutory holidays (pro rata)
Office closure over the Christmas & New Year period
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.