Area Sales Manager – Ceilings, Walls & Floors

Permanent

CV-Library

Area Sales Manager – Ceilings, Walls & Floors
Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Interior Building Products
Industry Sector: Interior Building Products, Ceilings, Dry lining, Insulation, Building Materials, Roofing insulation, Roofing Contractors, Drylining Contractors, Housing Insulation, Dry wall, Fire Protection, Main Contractors, Sub Contractors, Specialist Contractors, End Users
Area to be covered: London & South East (ideally based North, South or West London)
Remuneration: £45,000neg + up to 35% bonus
Benefits: Merc & Audi A3 company car or equivalent & full benefits
The role of the Area Sales Manager – Interior Building Products will involve:
* Field sales role selling comprehensive range of interior building products such as: drywall, ceilings, flooring, fire protection and insulation
* Selling to sub-contractors, fit-out contractors and drylining contractors
* Dealing with both commercial and residential projects
* Will inherit a successful territory currently turning over circa £7m however capable of £10m+
* 80% of your time will be spent managing accounts, the remaining 20% will be spent generating new business
* Territory will incorporate the South East however will spent the majority of your time inside the m25
The ideal applicant will be a Area Sales Manager – Interior Building Products experience with:
* Must have sold building products to sub-contractors / fit out contractors, drylining contractors and end users
* Ideally sold a related interior building product such as: walls, floors, ceiling systems, drywall, fire protection, insulation, portioning systems, plaster (will consider other building materials)
* May consider someone selling a similar product range to merchants
* Ideally some contacts with end users & contractors
* Genuine desire to succeed and want to develop a long term career
* Good work ethic, energetic and enthusiastic
* Commercially capable, loyal and technical
Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Interior Building Products, Ceilings, Dry lining, Insulation, Building Materials, Roofing insulation, Roofing Contractors, Drylining Contractors, Housing Insulation, Dry wall, Fire Protection, Main Contractors, Sub Contractors, Specialist Contractors, End Users

To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.