Our client is a long established and well respected asbestos consultancy, covering works across London, Essex and Suffolk.
They are currently seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analysts to join their growing Essex based team.
The successful Asbestos Surveyor must posses;
* BOHS P402, P403 and P404 Certifications are essential
* RSPH equivalents are also accepted
* Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
* Experience working in various property types
* Full UK driving license
Your primary duties as an Asbestos Surveyorwill consist of;
* Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
* Carrying out analytical works including 4 stage clearance tests and air monitoring
* Working in various property types including domestic, commercial and industrial units
* Compiling detailed reports and project management duties
* Liaising with clients and providing advice on matters relating to asbestos and works
* Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and current regulations
In return our client will offer the successful Asbestos Surveyor;
* Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
* Regular overtime a
* Expensed vehicle
* Additional training
* On-going career development
* Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.