Please note this is a contract position until end of year, potentially longer. This is an immediate requirement, so it is essential you are available to start at short notice.
To provide full, effective and timely support of document control via Asite to the project team. This role requires a confident, well organised efficient individual who is able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative. Your project team will depend on you to ensure the efficient running of the document management.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Issuing and dealing with confidential documents and staff issues where appropriate.
* Maintaining company electronic filing system.
* Representing the company in a presentable and professional manner.
* Managing the site archiving.
* Managing and controlling the document control platform both internally and externally with the client team and sub-contractors
* Ensuring that all Asite procedure/process guides, where applicable, are issued to all project design teams and sub-contractors.
* Maintaining the project work package list and ensure documents are being assigned to work packages, as per the work packaging guidelines and in tandem with the sub-contractor viewing restrictions.
* Managing and controlling distribution lists as per the agreed distribution matrices.
* Running exception reports for managers on a weekly basis.
* Providing QA check all information coming on to the system and process accordingly, this will incorporate ensuring that all drawings can be read and printed correctly using the viewer and all aspects of the drawings/documents are in accordance with the procedures; otherwise, apply ‘QA Rejected’ status to the information.
* Ensuring all drawings and documents are published to the system are associated with a document transmittal.
* Ad hoc administrative tasks
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.