Our Client based in South Kent requires an Asset Information Specialist to join their team.
Skills and Qualifications required:
* Qualified to Btec level 3, or A Level standard in business, Engineering or IT related disciplines, or equivalent experience
* An understanding of the features and functionality of an Asset Management and Document Management System, such as IFS, Meridian
* Document Management Systems experience
* Asset Maintenance Systems experience
* A general understanding of engineering processes policies for asset management and document control
* Full driving licence.
Duties could include:
* Provide tactical day to day administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the Document Management system and Asset Maintenance system.
* Will identify opportunities to improvements and feed these into asset management governance processes
* Will previously have worked in asset management roles and have knowledge and experience of asset management skills in areas like project management, financial and budget monitoring, condition surveys, inspections regimes, works management of contracted or direct labour works.
* Will have a good understanding of asset reporting and create operational and performance reports and dashboards using SQL and Excel in line with operational needs.
* Will compile and maintain asset information within the Document Management System and Maintenance System on a day to day basis, ensuring all data and information is accurate, compliant with asset management policy and can be easily found and end users.
* Will be required to produce system training manuals and deliver training to end users.
* Will maintain a strategy and system for managing all hardcopy data.It has to be easy to access system for all end users so that they can find correct asset information when they need it.
* Will be responsible for the control and audit of all asset information across the AM systems.
* Will include frameworks for inspection and maintenance regimes, policy documentation, procedures and guidance notes, training information and training delivery.
Salary £35-40K pa
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.