To assist the Manager in taking a customer-focused and commercial approach to the running of the Branch with the aim of maximising turnover and profitability.
We are retained by one of the UK’s leading specialist distributors of Heavy side Builder merchant products of who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit an Assistant Branch Manager.
* Organises work and makes decisions, providing advice and support to others and setting and reviewing tasks, to ensure business objectives are achieved.
* Maintains a positive approach, demonstrating flexibility and initiative and encouraging others to achieve the same.
* Understands role and responsibilities, working alongside and developing others and recognizing individual and team success.
* Maximisers sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available and ensuring consistency of performance throughout the team.
* Consistently exceeds customer expectations and encourages and supports others to improve standards of service within the branch.
* Demonstrates awareness of competitor activity, actively supporting the promotion of the store and proposing suggestions and encouraging ideas from others.
* Maintains the cleanliness and presentation of the branch, conducting regular maintenance checks and complying with Health and Safety and Security procedures, ensuring support and commitment from others
* Accurately completes branch administration, assisting with weekly and monthly tasks and ensuring all Company standards are consistently achieved.
* Gives guidance and support to assist in the development of other members of staff, providing feedback on performance and ensuring individual praise and encouragement.
* Continually reviews own performance and requests feedback, whilst seeking opportunities to take on new learning.
* Stock Management
Reporting to Branch Manager
Responsible for Sales Administrator
Relationship with Transport, sales, yard, admin, finance, facilities, marketing and other branches
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.