We are currently searching for an Assistant Cost Manager to work for a multi disciplinary Consultancy based in Nottingham.
Our client are in a strong position of growth within their Cost Consultancy team and require an Assistant Cost Manager to join them based in their Nottingham office.
They specialise in Building Surveying, Cost and Project Management within retail, distribution, logistics, hotels and residential construction projects.
* Estimating and associated benchmarking together with the progression of estimates through the design development process.
* Procurement recommendations and implementation.
* Value Engineering processes both from a management and technical input perspective.
* Contractual awareness and understanding of risk transfer through procurement.
* Robust change management and cost reporting (forecasting) processes.
* Understanding of the contractual obligations on each party dependent upon procurement route.
* Ability to successfully negotiate and substantiate all aspects of the commercial management of construction projects and programmes.
* Microsoft Word and Excel systems.
* Microsoft PowerPoint or similar Project Presentation systems and software.
* Minimum of Degree level qualification.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic position, apply today.
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments to take part in the recruitment process. Call us if you require additional assistance.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.