Due to significant growth, our client is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their London office in a hybrid role. The client is a well-known multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy with offices across the world. Our client’s focus is on attracting, retaining and developing people who share their passion for construction.
The successful candidate would be working alongside Senior Project Managers and Directors, supporting them through the delivery of projects. This exciting role also offers the opportunity for overseas travel to work with clients worldwide and visit site progress reviews. In this role, you will be commercially astute with the ability to add value.
You will be offered a fantastic range of built assets including delivering projects including challenging housing development and town / city centre regeneration projects and programmes.
* Work effectively in a team reporting to a senior level project manager across projects of various scale
* Support the project managers in the local government team on multiple projects
* Provide support on contract administration activities including minute writing, action tracker production, change control and completion activities.
* Monitor progress of work, identify and coordinate collation of risks and present in reports
* Work with digital project management toolkits (support and onboarding is provided)
* Support the wider project team in preparing mobilisation plans for projects including project execution plans and process definition.
* Lead smaller project meetings as and when required including design meetings or workshops. Operate within the defined expectation for health and safety, sustainability and inclusion
* Analyse and review a range of data to identify key themes and trends and use the outputs to produce recommendations that support project decision-making
* Use knowledge and experience to review project processes and policies, providing advice to support management in developing and improving processes and systems
* Collaborate with stakeholders and third-party contractors, in order to ensure all parties are informed and aware of project progress and expectations
* This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to work with a well-known and respected project and consultancy team to progress your career.
For more information or a confidential discussion about the opportunity please call or email.
redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.