Project Manager required to work for an independent construction consultancy and support the Senior Project Manager / Head of Operations in implementing the given plan to ensure delivery of all scheduled work activities across decommissioning, maintenance, defect remediation.
As Project Manager you will require a minimum 5 years’ Project / Operation experience within an appropriate High Hazard industry sector (preferably Nuclear). This role can be contract OR permanent.
* Ensure scheduled activities are under control and on time.
* Manage and control the addition of new work scope to the given plan.
* Lead the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Operations Delivery meetings.
* Ensure that sufficient and suitable reports of progress are produced in a timely manner.
* Produce forecasts and ensure allocation of labour and resources on the works is consistent with the program for the works.
* Routinely check the workplace and activities undertaken to ensure that these continue to be satisfactory in terms of Health and Safety and maintain a record of the checks. Emphasis should be placed on establishing that plant, tools, and equipment are available and safe to use.
* Ensure activities do not affect the Health and Safety of Company employees or members of the public, or damage to the environment, arrangements must be made to monitor the contractor's work.
Hybrid Role with Site Visits to Reading
Excellent Salary Package
For further information and a full JD, please apply with an up-to-date CV
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.