Lammond Associates are assisting a high end, award winning, new build developer with appointing an Assistant Quantity Surveyor. A great opportunity to join a national organisation with continued growth to join an expanding commercial team in developing a new region. This will be working at several new locations across Buckinghamshire with a mixture of working from home and on site until the brand new offices are completed.
Our client is a Developer of choice who have successfully delivered new developments and regeneration schemes across the UK. They pride themselves on quality products and outstanding customer service in building homes to create better environments for private sale.
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Assistant Quantity surveyor who would like to join a progressive business.A proven track record working for a Main Contractor or Developer is key for this role.
Purpose of the job:
Conducting commercial cost appraisals and viability/feasibility analysis, managing sub-contractors, materials and goods, preparing and monitoring sites costs and budgets and ensuring site set-up health and safety.
* Accurate build cost assessments of acquired land; maintain budget control throughout development; and manage cost overruns within tolerance levels
* Accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
* Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow vs budget
* Undertaking accurate viability/feasibility studies to support decision making in site acquisition and development
* Preparing tenders and procure sub-contractors, goods and materials
* Liaising with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
* Using a payments system for the payment of sub-contractors and the supply of goods and materials in line with Group policy and procedures
* Promoting and acting in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures
If you have the required experience please apply online or get in touch for a further discussion on the role,business and culture
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.