A rapidly expanding Construction Main Contractor with a growing presence in the Midlands & North West. The business has built a fantastic reputation within the industry and are now looking to bolster their commercial team due to a period of sustained growth.
They have built their reputation by being committed to delivering a personalised service, adapting their approach to suit each individual client. This approach has allowed them to successfully grow year on year, which has enabled them to solidify their presence in the Home Counties.
Operating in multiple sectors, their projects spread across Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Hotel, Extra Care and Mixed-Use schemes with project values ranging from £5m-£50m.
In your new role as Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will report into and work closely with the lead QS out on site, on new build projects of values between £2m-£20m. As the role progresses you will be given the opportunity to manage your own construction packages under the guidance and leadership of the lead QS and will be aiming to climb the career ladder. Typical roles and responsibilities can be found below…
* Liaise with the site teams and take the lead with contract administration and record keeping
* Identify opportunities to maximise cost/value management
* Assist with the procurement and management of subcontract packages
* Assist with the internal valuations/CVR/End Life Forecasts
* Assist with preparation of contractual claims
* Measure and assess the work undertaken and then submit detailed, accurate and timely applications
* Support the project team in all commercial matters
The role provides you with the opportunity to earn a basic salary of up to £40,000. Car allowance, private healthcare and a pension contribution also come as standard. Aside from tangible benefits and rewards, you will have the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing Main Contractor that look to grow their staff by offer clear and concise routes of progression
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.