I am looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a national drylining contractor in East London, mostly working on commercial and residential projects across London. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in the health, leisure, and education sectors both locally and nationally, with an established subcontractor who work in tandem with Tier 1 contractors on national projects.
The ideal Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have experience working for drylining subcontractors.
Requirements for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor position:
* You must have experience working for drying subcontractor
* You must be degree qualified to HNC and higher
* Willing to travel to sites across London
* You must be a hands-on Assistant Quantity Surveyor with a can-do attitude
Remuneration for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor position:
* Up to £30,000 per annum
* Car allowance
* Fast tracked career progression
* Competitive pension
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.