A rapidly expanding Construction Main Contractor with a growing presence in the industry and several industry awards already under their belt. The business has built a fantastic reputation within the industry and are now looking to bolster their commercial team. They have built their reputation by being committed to delivering a personalised service and adapting their approach to suit each individual client. Due to the rate that they are growing, the company can offer unrivalled progression in comparison to the general market so would suit an ambitious individual with a desire to grow and climb the career ladder. Operating predominantly in the commercial, retail, industrial and residential sectors, they deliver projects valued between £2m-£50m on average.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor role
In your new role as Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will report into and work closely with the lead QS out on site, on new build projects of values between £2m-£50m. As the role progresses you will be given the opportunity to manage your own construction packages under the guidance and leadership of the lead QS and will be aiming to climb the career ladder. Typical roles and responsibilities can be found below…
What we’re looking for:
* Construction related qualification (Degree / HNC / etc..) – Preferable.
* Experience working on a live construction project, preferably within a Main Contracting environment but we are also open to candidates from a sub-contracting or consultancy background.
* New build construction experience would be advantageous but not essential.
* A candidate who is curious, ambitious, and determined to succeed & progress.
* The right candidate will be provided with ongoing training, opportunities within the business and a defined progression path.
The role provides you with the opportunity to earn a basic salary of up to £40,000. Car allowance, private healthcare and a pension contribution also come as standard. Aside from tangible benefits and rewards, you will have the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing Main Contractor that look to grow their staff by offer clear and concise routes of progression
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.