An establshed, family-run groundworks and civil engineering contractor are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join the company, oversee highways projects and develop their career over the long term.
If you are successful in your application, as Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will become an integral member of a dynamic company that's been trading for over three decades.
The MD of the company is heavily involved in the running of the company but is never afraid to get his hands dirty on site either – so you'll have great exposure to someone who's been in the industry all his life.
You will be the ideal Assistant Quantity Surveyor for my client if you are degree qualified, and ideally have experience in quantity surveying on highways projects.
Requirements for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor position:
* You should be degree qualified in a relevant field
* You must have previous experience as an Quantity Surveyor
* You must have previous groundworks/civil engineering experience
* Ideally have experience on highways
* You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor position:
* Up to £40,000 salary
* Fast tracked career progression
* Competitive pension
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.