This is a permanent opportunity to join an award winning, innovative social housing contractor as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor. Their market-leading service is maintained through a committed team of highly trained operatives, providing planned, cyclical maintenance services.
The market-leading service that they deliver for local authority & housing association partners is supported by a dedicated team of highly trained operatives and Resident Liaison Officers. They bring a wealth of local knowledge and expertise and ensure that the needs of each resident are at the heart of everything they do.
The role of Assistant QS:
• To provide support and assistance towards the financial management of the joint venture maintenance contract, ensuring that financial targets are achieved.
• To Validate and approve subcontractor quotations to ensure value for money is achieved
• To Agree subcontractor valuations and payments.
• Prepare accounts and cost reports for both repair and void works primarily on the NHF SOR rate book
• To collate, submit and agree applications/payment with the client.
• To analyse and review commercial and operational data to help the business make informed & strategical decisions to achieve optimal profitability.
I would love to hear from an Assistant QS who has:
• Social housing experience
• Assistant QS experience
• Full UK Driving License
What you will get in return for working as Assistant QS:
• Up to £40,000 + Benefits
• Private healthcare
• 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
• Bonus Scheme, up to 17.5% of salary
• Company vehicle or car allowance, fuel card (no limit), laptop, phone and iPad
• Work from home 2 days per week & flexitime
If you are interested in applying for the role of Assistant Quantity Surveyor, please press apply, or get in touch for a confidential chat with Will Elliott on (phone number removed) or send your updated CV over to will @ niyaapeople .(url removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.