Our client is a 5* PLC housing developer who build good spec, high quality homes throughout the country. Due to recent changes within the business they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Site Manager to join their team.
You will be working on an all traditional build project of 2-5 bedroom homes, with an experienced developer who can offer the opportunity to work with a strong team.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Assistant Site Manager must have significant experience of working on residential and housing projects for a PLC housing developer – essential.
• Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
• Be enthusiastic driven and wanting to progress within the housing industry.
• have an eye for quality while being able to stick to company targets.
• CSCS Card, SMSTS & First Aid
Excellent salary & benefits package on offer.
Please send your CV to Jamie Hurst or call on (phone number removed) to find our more
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.