My client are a bespoke house builder who have an exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to join their team on a site in Bournemouth.
You will be reporting directly to the Site Manager on a traditional build development consisting of 80 Units.
Responsibilities and role:
* Reporting into the Site Manager on site
* Updating and maintaining site diary
* Organise and control labour and sub-contractors
* Health and Safety – induction of new employees and frequent inspection of all operations
* Assist the Site Manager in the management and inspection of quality of work
* Trade or construction degree background
* Experience working for a similar company in the past
* Knowledge of building process, including general Building Regulations
* Desirable – NVQ Construction Site Supervision L4
* First aid qualified
* CSCS card holder at Manager/Supervisor level
* Safety trained in Construction Site Safety
* Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate at all levels
Salary and benefits:
* Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience
* Company car or car allowance
* Benefits package
* Potential progression as your role develops
* Training and support
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Jess at Konnect
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.