I am recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager in Dorset, this is a permanent role working for a well-known house builder on the South Coast on a traditional build housing development consisting of 43 units.
You will be reporting directly to the Site Manager.
Responsibilities and role:
* Reporting into the Site Manager on site
* Updating and maintaining site diary
* Organise and control labour and sub-contractors
* Health and Safety – induction of new employees and frequent inspection of all operations
* Assist the Site Manager in the management and inspection of quality of work
* Trade or construction degree background
* Experience working for a similar company in the past
* Knowledge of building process, including general Building Regulations
* Desirable – NVQ Construction Site Supervision L4
* First aid qualified
* CSCS card holder at Manager/Supervisor level
* Safety trained in Construction Site Safety
* Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate at all levels
Salary and benefits:
* Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience
* Company car or car allowance
* Benefits package
* Potential progression as your role develops
* Training and support
If you are interested in this role please apply!
If you would like to discuss it further please contact Jess at Konnect Recruit on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.