I am currently recruiting for a large and well known building contractor in the Cardiff area. Our client is a market leading and well established business that carries out a wide range of projects across various sectors. Projects range in value up to £100 million in value.
Due to the award of a key hospital refurb project in the Carmarthen area, they have approached us with the requirement to recruit an Assistant Site Manager on a permanent basis. Your role will involve reporting to the lead PM on all issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensuring working methods are performed correctly.
• Assisting with pre-completion inspections of properties with purchasers.
• Ensuring all reasonable requests from the sales team in connection with the preparation and maintenance of show homes are accommodated in a timely manner.
• Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
• Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
• Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
The role would suit an individual with either main contracting or housebuilding experience at a suitable level, who is keen to progress with a company that can offer genuine long term prospects, working with a Tier 1 building contractor.
Get in touch fof further details about this exciting opportunity
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.