Assistant Site Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000(per annum)
Linear Recruitment are looking for a skilled and responsible Assistant Site Manager to organise the progress of housebuilding developments on sites. We are seeking someone who is reliable, ambitious, and is looking to make a lasting impression working on this fantastic opportunity for a trusted and aspiring client.
A successful candidate will:
– Support the Site Manager in coordinating trades, direct labour, and materials to meet the production programme
– Accept responsibility for such duties and responsibilities as the Site Manager may determine; in particular, as and when required, deputise for the Site Manager
– Support the Site Manager, in ensuring that the on-site Construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site’s workload and resources
– Be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to customers in line with company guidelines
In return, our client offers a desirable package including car or car allowance and a bonus scheme for your diligent work. The opportunity within this role, alongside hard work and right attitude, there is the exciting prospect for progression.
– Housebuilding Assistant Site Manager experience
– SMSTS qualified, First Aid certificate and CSCS black card
– General IT knowledge
– Understands Health and Safety regimen
If you are the kind of person who is searching for an exciting new role that offers progression, can manage detailed Health and Safety procedures, and meet strict deadlines for projects, then this is a great opportunity for you
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.