James Gray is delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading independent housebuilders with over 40 years of housebuilding experience and who pride themselves on creating quality homes. Our client is looking to recruit 2 Assistant Site Managers both based in the East of Scotland.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will assist the Site Manager in managing the development of the site through to completion ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the Site team and subcontractors.
The fundamental tasks of an Assistant Site Manager include:
* Organise the day to day running of the site and supervise all trades to ensure the highest quality of workmanship.
* Accept responsibility for such duties and responsibilities as the Site Manager may determine; in particular, as and when required, deputise for the Site Manager
* Manage employees and subcontractors on site, keeping all paperwork up to date
* Maintain safety procedures at all levels.
To be successful in this role our client is looking for:
* Ability to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs.
* A sound knowledge of all aspects of the construction process.
* New build residential experience is essential.
The company can offer a competitive salary and benefit packages including car or car allowance, contribution to pension and bonuses.
This is an exciting time to join this independent housebuilder, if this interest you and have the relevant skills, then get in touch with me to discuss further or apply now to take the next step towards your new role.
James Gray Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. James Gray encourage equal opportunities and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates, regardless of their race, sex, disability, beliefs, sexual orientation or age
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.