Assistant Site Manager – Lichfield – New build housing – up to £40,000 + Package
Are you an experienced Assistant Site Manager open to new opportunities in the Lichfield or surrounding area?
Do you have experience assisting with the management on new build housing developments?
This opportunity could be the right one for you.
Your new company will look to pay a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience with a package included such as a company car or car allowance with healthcare, company phone and laptop.
If you are looking to join a company who will assist you with progressing your career, ensuring that you are working closely with experienced Site Managers to be able to gain more knowledge of how to be a number one Site Manager, Want to be a part of a well known and growing business who are busier than ever? This developer could be the best place for you.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Planning of programme of works
* Organising of labour/sub-contract labour, and materials within a given budget
* Responsible for health and safety on site
* Working closely with Internal Management team ensuring they are kept up to date with project progress
* Maintain excellent client relationships
* Ensure training and development courses are attended
* First aid at work
* Relevant experience in a similar role
* Full UK driving licence
If you feel that this could be the right opportunity for you to progress your career, then please do get in touch by any of the following.
Apply via the link below, send your CV to the email or call
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.