My client in Ipswich Suffolk is currently in need of a Associate Building Servicer due to expansion.
To oversee the Electrical Engineer function as a member of the leadership team.
It’s essential you have:
* Degree in Building Services & ideally MCIBSE and or MEIT status
* Experience in professional aspects of building services competencies including energy conservation and sustainability matters
* A comprehensive knowledge of building regulations with an understanding of planning legislation and health and safety
* Management experience and leadership competencies
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and the desire to go the extra mile
* A comprehensive knowledge of design and property matters
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and specialist design packages
* Strong experience of managing Design and Property projects and teams across a multiple client base, sectors and contracts
* A commercially astute and business focused attitude
BIM roles and responsibilities :
* Ensuring Asset Information requirements and/or MIDP requirements set out in the Employers Information Requirements and delivered on a BIM project.
* Enable reliable information exchange through a common data environment
* Enable integration and co-ordination of information within information model.
* Configure information for project outputs
* Assure delivery of information exchanges
* Confirm supplier’s ability to deliver information requirements
* Co-ordinated delivery of all design information
* Manage information development and information approvals
* Confirm Design Deliverables
* Overall Lead for configuration management
* Production of design outputs related to a discipline specific, package-based or time-based task.
* Direct the production of task information in compliance with standards and methods.
The salary for this posistion paying £60k per annum with lots of addistional benfits
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.