Associate Civil Engineer – Bedford – £35,000- £48,000 (DOE)
I am seeking a Associate Civil Engineer for a Multi-disciplinary Engineering Practice in Bedford for their expanding team.
The Associate Civil Engineer must have experience with highways and drainage design especially within the residential market.
The successful Civil Engineer will be working on projects including medium-to-large scale residential developments and more.
* Degree qualified, ideally Chartered
* Minimum of 5 years post-Graduation experience in Residential Housing market
* Modelling Software Micro-drainage – preferred
* PDS or Civil 3D, AutoCAD
* Highway & drainage design
* Experience in with S38, S104, S106 and S278 documentation.
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
* Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly report writing and client liaison.
* Sound commercial awareness
* Comfortable in a client facing role
As a Civil Engineer you will receive:
* Starting salary of between £35,000 – £48,000 depending on experience.
* Private healthcare and Life Insurance
* Annual bonus
To Apply: If you think that this role is of interest and you wish to apply please contact Samantha Hilling at Alcea Consultancy
Alcea Consultancy are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associated Words: Infrastructure Engineer, Drainage Engineer, Assistant Civil Engineer, highways Engineer, Civil Engineer, Principle Civil Engineer, Senior Civil Engineer
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.