We are currently searching for an Associate level Cost Consultant to work for a Tier one Consultancy based in London.
Our client are a multi disciplinary Consultancy, with sustainability at the heart of the way they do business and operate.
With offices all over the world and a large amount of repeat business due to their client success, this Consultancy can offer a multitude of exciting projects.
* Lead the delivery of complex, multi-disciplinary projects as Project/Programme Director ensuring client satisfaction, effective project & commercial management, maintaining rigorous communications and supporting proactive collaboration between colleagues and our sub-consultants.
* Provide commercial and project leadership and direction on projects and pursuits (where necessary) to maintain and enhance their existing levels of high performance.
* Manage, coach and mentor their developing professionals to support team members in their career aspirations.
* Work collaboratively with other sectors/discipline leads to develop value-add innovative solutions and propositions to meet or exceed client expectations.
* Develop strong, partnering relationships with senior client personnel and internal discipline leads to identify and resolve issues, identify business opportunities and influence client decision making.
* Lead the preparation of high-quality winning bids
Qualifications and Experience:
* MRICS Qualified
* A minimum of 15 years’ commercial management experience.
* Experience in managing business relationships at senior management level.
* Ability to work both independently, within a local office-based team, and larger multidisciplinary teams to deliver projects to tight deadlines and budgets.
If you are interested and would like to join a Consultancy that put their "People First" then apply with your CV today.
redfish solutions promotes promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.