You will be accountable for providing/leading the electrical engineering services delivery and execution on a variety of complex, multi-disciplined projects.
A rewarding opportunity to not only focus on technical excellence and delivery but to work within a full life-cycle project delivery environment and team with exposure to a diverse portfolio of projects both in terms of complexity, size and value.
* Act as Lead for department/discipline on selected projects.
* Guide, lead and mentor other electrical engineers during project delivery.
* Accountable for the electrical services design input including Lighting & Emergency lighting, Power Distribution, LV Panel, Fire Alarm, Earthing, Security, CCTV and Cable Containment design.
* Provide comprehensive scope of works, specifications, calculations, and basis of design documentation for projects.
* Calculations & compilation of primary sources of engineering information including load flow analysis.
* Review submissions and installations for compliance with design intent and good engineering practice.
* Conduct site surveys (including dilapidation reports).
* Witness commissioning activities, trials, and factory acceptance tests for compliance with design intent and good engineering practice.
* Liaise and coordinate with other disciplines within the UK offices, and other overseas PM Group offices.
* Attend Client/Contractor interface meetings as well participation in stakeholder meetings.
* Conduct other reasonable duties as required.
* A Diploma or bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related subject (Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering) or equivalent.
* Ideally a Chartered member of IET or CIBSE.
* A depth of knowledge and experience in sector projects preferably within the industrial sectors including Basis of Design through to Detailed Design (RIBA stages).
* Knowledge and experience with related electrical engineering software packages (e.g. Amtech, Dialux, Revit). Ability to complete full cable calculation and selectivity switchgear studies and analysis.
* Lighting design experience (Dialux/Rialux).
* Knowledge and experienced with load-flow analysis and load lists.
* Experience with undertaking LV switchgear discrimination studies.
* Display strong numerical, mathematical skills with the ability to analyse data and work.
* Ability to play a positive role in a multi-disciplined team and to seek to improve existing ways of working, by finding efficiencies in processes.
* Possess a professional approach and demeanour with a strong ethical approach to safety, quality, environmental protection, and business.
* Organised and time management skills – ability to meet project deadlines.
* Demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving.
* Excellent communication skills and demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with clients and peers at all levels and being able to use communication and collaboration software platforms while working remotely.
* Display quality and ‘right first time’ approach to design
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.