Would you like to join a multi-award-winning built environment consultancy as Associate Electrical Engineer and Project Leader, delivering innovative and sustainable design solutions for large-scale, technically complex, and high-profile projects across the UK and Europe?
As Associate Electrical Engineer you will oversee the delivery of projects from concept to completion, working closely with clients to fulfil their vision, while offering leadership and guidance to the electrical and multi-disciplinary project teams.
You will also join a business with a fantastic company culture and a collaborative and supportive working environment where you will have the ability to work from home, be rewarded and recognised for your achievements, and have a structured career progression route to Associate Director and Technical Director level.
Reporting into the Technical Director, as Associate Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for team leadership and the management of stakeholders and clients, and ensuring business processes and team resources are aligned for effective project delivery.
* Overseeing detailed design of electrical and multi-disciplinary projects ranging from major new build developments to refurbishment, adaptation and fit-outs
* Co-ordination of building services design with other disciplines external parties such as architects and client project delivery teams.
* Co-ordinate with contractors and manufacturers on a technical level.
* Participate in project activities including design, specification, and documentation.
* Review and comment on contractor technical submittals.
* Participate in Construction stage activities for projects including compliance, quality monitoring and witness testing.
* Lead, guide and contribute to the overall design work of allocated projects from initial concept through to completion.
* Bachelor’s degree (BEng) in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
* Experienced and qualified in the field of electrical engineering design and delivery.
* Demonstrable experience writing specifications, controls software or commissioning.
* Site experience of building services solutions appropriate for projects within the Commercial, Residential, Mixed-Use, Hospitality, Data Centre and/or Life Sciences sectors.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including technical staff across multiple disciplines.
* Ability to exercise substantial initiative and high-level judgement and to work independently to meet objectives.
* Basic salary up to £85,000
* Company share scheme
* Annual performance bonus
* Hybrid and flexible working
* Generous holiday allowance with option to purchase more
* Private healthcare, dental insurance, and employee assistance programme
* Subsidised gym, social and sporting events and fitness memberships
* Paid for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and industry memberships
* Structured career progression and opportunities within a global business
If you would like to be considered for the position of Associate Electrical Engineer (Building Services ), or if you are within the field of Mechanical, Electrical and Building Services Engineering and would like to be considered for other opportunities, please APPLY NOW!
Applications encouraged from professionals with experience as Senior Electrical Design Engineer, Principal Electrical Design Engineer, Associate Electrical Design Engineer, Design Manager, Associate Director
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.