Here is why you will love this job.
A national, privately-owned medium sized sustainability led building services consultancy with offices located in key, strategic locations across the UK.
The London Building Services team is small enough to guarantee progression, big enough to pack a punch that can compete against the top engineering consultants in the rush to secure the most innovative, technically challenging projects within the Science & Technology Sector.
Due to organic growth, securing cutting edge projects within the Science and Technology sector, the consultancy is looking for a Associate Mechancial Design Engineer who has proven technical aptitude and experienced in leading projects within the S&T Sector.
The career progression in this role is fantastic. You will be working closely alongside the S&T MEP Director carrying out the detailed design of highly complex projects in turn that can allow you to professionally develop your skills to becoming the best you can possibly be.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
* Minimum of 8 years’ UK experience within a UK Building Services Consultancy
* Degree Educated in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
* Chartered Engineer (CEng) or currently working towards Chartership
* Previous experience working on projects within the Science and Technology Sector
* Able to comfortably lead medium-large engineering projects with further responsibilities including but not limited to managing junior engineers, deadlines and project management tasks
* Represent the company at client and design team meetings
* Have a high level of technical competency
This role would be ideal for Engineers that are currently working within a large consultancy environment, or those of you that are seeking the next step within your career into a position that will allow you to have more exposure and involvement in delivering projects.
It is an exciting time to join this business as there will be plenty of opportunity for you to be given the chance to advance in your career.
To find out more information about this role, applicants are encouraged to apply online. Alternatively, please contact Nic Antoniou at PRG to discuss the role further
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.