This role presents an excellent opportunity for a senior professional to join this well established and highly regarded company and to be responsible for leading and delivering multiple programmes consisting of multiple projects. Your experience could be within the retail sector, public sector, health, and commercial or infrastructure sectors and you will have expertise in a specific area such as Project Controls or change management.
Business development is key to this strategic role and you will be well versed in developing accounts. You will also have line management and bids experience
Ideally you will have approximately 10 years’ experience with construction programme or project delivery and ideally have CRICS or CIOB qualifications or working towards them.
The post holder should be able to demonstrate the following:
* Experience of managing multiple programmes and multiple complex projects
* Used to managing a large team
* Business development experience
* Ability to analyse and synthesise complex information and present it clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing
* Ability to cope with multiple and changing demands, meet tight deadlines and exercise sound judgement in the face of conflicting pressures
* Experience of working a senior programme manager or lead in a consultative construction environment
* Agile – makes decisions within remit and executes in fast, simple and focused way.
* Embraces a collaborative working environment to achieve shared objectives.
* Strong interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain positive working relationships.
* Strong organisation and planning skills to manage a wide variety of tasks, processes and responsibilities.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Self-motivated with a strong results focus, takes the initiative to drive disciplined delivery of objectives.
* Team management
This is a remote working role but there will be some travel to visit clients
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.