Associate Quantity Surveyor – London
We’re working with a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management, Employer’s Agent, Fund Monitoring and CDM services to a wide range of clients throughout the UK.
As they continue to expand, they are looking for an Associate level Quantity Surveyor to join their London office. They are ideally looking for a Chartered QS with a proven track record in delivering projects from inception to completion across multiple sectors. Candidates should also have experience carrying out Employer’s Agent/Contract Administration duties.
This is a long-term appointment with a view to progressing to Partner level within the next few years for the right candidate.
– Minimum of 10 years’ experience within a consultancy environment
– MRICS qualified
– Proven track record delivering projects from inception to completion
– Due to the nature of the work, experience working on a wide variety of project types and market sectors is essential
– Excellent communication and client-facing skills
– Ability/experience of managing a team of junior QS’s
– Strong all-round construction knowledge
– Strong IT skills
– Competitive salary circa £60,000 – £80,000 DOE
– Professional fees paid for
– Flexible benefits package including contributory pension and healthcare scheme
– Genuine pathway to Partner level position
– Exciting and varied project workload
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.