Associate Structural Engineer – Manchester Based – £50,000+ per annum
Associate Structural Engineer required for a multi-national firm based in Central London
About the Client: Construct People are recruiting on behalf of are a multi-national firm consisting of engineers, consultants and advisers. Operating in 4 locations across the UK, and with over 100 employees; for over 40 years they have built a world-class reputation for delivering creative, value led solutions for an ever-challenging world.
About the Role: The Associate Structural Engineer will be responsible for the day to day running of specific projects ensuring the successful completion of projects, on time, on budget and to the highest standards.
About the Responsibilities;
- Lead the Structural discipline on projects on behalf of the group (operating as Job or Project Leader as appropriate), taking ownership for sustained and productive client relationships.
- Communicating directly with Clients, offering innovative design solutions and managing expectations. Further developing relationships with existing and new clients including contractors, architects and developers.
- Winning work – actively identifying and converting leads to projects within the framework of the group marketing strategy.
- Preparing and Reviewing financial and technical submissions/proposals; attending interviews.
- Managing workload of engineers and technicians
About the Requirements;
- Extensive experience of structural building design – comfortable operating in a project leadership capacity for the structural discipline.
- Experience leading and developing more junior engineers.
- Varied project experience in the UK
- Awareness of BIM and/or AutoCAD, Revit highly desirable.
- Professionally registered or working towards Chartership
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Structural/Civil Engineering
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.