Are you looking for a new opportunity with a young, fresh and dynamic company that’s small enough that you feel like a valued member of the team?
Maybe you’ve outgrown your current firm
Here at Fresh look Property Services Ltd, we’re seeking a new Bathroom Installer to join our growing team on a full-time PAYE basis or CIS working on projects mainly based around North East Surrey and South West London
Having come from a plumbing and bathroom installation background you’ll need to be confident of taking on all manner of copper pipework scenarios from straight swaps to full reconfigurations as this forms the foundations of your role.
Bathroom installer Skills required for the role:
* Precise and tidy pipework
* Good knowledge of plumbing best practices & regulations
* Common sense
* Carpentry mainly first fix, if you’re capable of detailed finishing carpentry and second fix this is a bonus
* setting out bathrooms for tiles to match nicely
* Tiling to a decent level with tidy cuts and neat mitred trim work
* Making good and bathroom install prep work, including tanking and floor/ wall repairs where needed – OPTIONAL
* Neat silicone or mastic work- OPTIONAL
* Ability to work on own or as part of a team, possessing good communication skills and be able to report back progress with photos
* Time management and workflow
* Computer literate, able to use emails and read drawings accurately
You won’t be expected to do electrics, plastering, second fix carpentry, decorating or gas works but if you can please highlight this at the point of application as it will be an advantage over the other applicants
The role comes with a company van and uniform and works located in the local area, you’ll need to get yourself to and from the site, each day working 8 am-4.30 pm, occasionally we may need to do some overtime to keep a job on schedule or work on Saturday.
The ideal Bathroom installer candidate will be:
* Reliable, punctual and customer friendly
* Able to work in a tidy and efficient manner, taking pride in their work
* Enjoys what they do
* Fluent in English reading & speaking
* Enthusiastic, hardworking and motivated to hit or exceed targets
* Capable of running jobs and training younger candidates
* Have an eye for detail and be somewhat particular
* Keen to learn new skills and develop themselves, be open to attending courses and workshops
* Enjoys seeing the transformation of an existing space to a newly renovated one, getting satisfaction from being part of that
In order to be considered for this Bathroom installer position, you must:
* Have at least 3-5 years of experience installing mid-high end bathrooms
* Be familiar with brands such as Duravit, Cross water, Burlington and so on, being able to showcase your skills and evidence of work completed,
* we’ll also expect 3 checkable references.
For the right candidate, we have exciting long-term prospects within a small company that is driven to grow further locally and establish the name even more so, having worked hard to get the brand out there into the market over the last 4 years we are keen to have someone else that shares our ambitions for continual development.
If you think you’d be a good fit, please check out some of our work on the website and social media, then email a CV with a covering letter over.
Once we review candidates we’ll be in touch with the aim to interview, get a trial booked and take you on within the next few weeks.
Due to the volume of applicants, we will only contact those who are successful but do keep a lookout as we’re always on the lookout for talented fitters
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.