Bid Manager Omagh
An opportunity has arisen within a highly successful business to join the pre-construction department in a key role within the Bid team.
Working with a team of commercial, technical, operational, and external partners you will coordinate and manage the bid process for construction projects in line with the company’s brand, position and processes.
* Bring creativity and leadership to the team and help oversee tenders to successfully win new contracts.
* Develop & co-ordinate bid winning strategies
* Formatting and managing pre-contract programme relating to bid and agreeing works duration with contracts team
* Assessing and interpret client briefs
* Co-ordination of design, sales and sub-contractors to ensure design and costs are certified ready for input into bid documentation
* Collating documentation for presentations to prospective clients
* Presenting pre-contract cost documents to prospective clients
* Ensure drawings are accurate and based on dimensional site surveys
* Ensure compliance to Building Regulations, Planning Regulations and Building Control Legislations
* 5 years experience within a similar role within the M&E Sector
* Proven track record of managing the full life-cycle of bid management from tender identification, evaluation, through to delivery, negotiation and post contract handover
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple workstreams ensuring delivery of high-quality tenders
* Good knowledge of H&S and building regulations
* Excellent presentation skills
* High self-motivation, enthusiasm and ambition with a desire to succeed
Our client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For more information on the role, please contact Steve on (phone number removed).
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.