Our client are looking to appoint an experienced Bid Manager to work alongside our senior management and engineering teams, based in their Head Office in Waterloo, London.
The scope of work will include taking full responsibility for all planning and managing of bid documentation and marketing materials, from project approval launch to tender submission and post tender interview.
You will also be responsible for the overall production, editing, design and quality of submission documents. As well as managing online and offline media as appropriate to bid or campaigns.
Accountabilities & Key Tasks
• Working closely with the relevant teams to creatively develop the bids and marketing materials
• Creatively own the development and writing of the bid documentation
• Have the ability to identify and win themes.
• Support and lead a team to deliver outstanding submissions to challenging deadlines
• Managing the timetable for all stages of the submission and ensuring that project deliverables are met.
• Project managing the bids to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
• Compliance to the company brand guidelines.
• Understanding of the business and the values of the organisation.
• Planning and managing bid documentation throughout the tender process and ensure that outputs are delivered efficiently and effectively.
• Investigate and propose new ideas and methods for bid and marketing purposes.
• Strong ability to organise and manage projects, working towards tight deadlines, retaining attention to detail throughout the process.
• To provide creative input into bid submissions and marketing materials in coordination with Company`s brand and site guidelines.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise, whilst retaining the ability to communicate to the bid team and members of your own team.
• Responsible for file management and organisation as well as archiving. Including server structure templates and bid infrastructure.
Essential & Desirable Criteria:
• Solid and proven bid writing experience with a high level of English including spelling, punctuation and grammar
• Experience of working in the construction environment and understanding of the tender process
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Excellent attention detail
• Solid experience in Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to provide creative solutions and problem solve
• A good team player and communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organisation
• Experience of using web based systems including CMS and databases
• Good research skills
• An understanding of CGI's and fly throughs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.