Bid Writer – Construction / Buildings
Birmingham / West Midlands
Opportunity to join one of the UK's most sucessful building main contractors working on a range of public and private sector building projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
Review and understand client tender documentation to develop and provide tender briefings.
Independently produce high quality and well-structured client focused submissions for PQQs and tenders (projects and frameworks).
Write Case Studies and Project Reports.
Proof read and edit the work of others.
Research and collate information for use as evidence.
Attend and actively contribute to tender meetings
Attend client meetings / interviews
Independent analysis and assessment of client feedback.
Update and develop company knowledge management database.
To be considered for this Bid Writer vacancy you will likely have the following attributes:
– You Strive for High Quality and take pride in your work.
– Previous employment as a Bid Writer, Bid Manager, Proposals Manager, Proposals Engineer, Submissions Manager, Tender Writer, Bid Author or Bid Coordinator.
– Ideally Previous Main Contractor employment, alternatively candidates with previous employer with Subcontractors and Consultancies will also be considered.
– Ideally previously work on Building or Civils sector projects.
– Preferably degree qualified in a subject with a high focus on creating high quality written work
-Writing, editing and proof reading submissions, including working on major tenders and framework submissions
-Working on multiple concurrent tenders and managing own workload to ensure deadlines are achieved
– Exceptional writing, editing, and copy-writing skills
– Excellent English language (vocabulary), grammar and communication skills
– Adaptable to deal with changing project requirements and deadlines
– Familiarity with Microsoft and other desktop publishing software packages
Opportunity to work out of the Birmingham office / split with some remote (home) working.
The successful Bid Writer will receive:
*£35,000 – £55,000 Basic (Dependent on experience)
*Plus company benefits
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.