About the Company:
The company is an award-winning family owned property development specialist with over 35 years’ experience focusing on high quality desirable homes in London & the South-East. This small – medium company is full of ‘people’s people’ with a friendly and welcoming sociable atmosphere where repeat business is at the centre of their business. They offer a stress fee service to their clients and work on a partnership basis to ensure the end product is as desired. With 4 divisions within the group this role is for the development arm focusing on Affordable Housing; Housing Associations; Local Authorities building long term relationships with a circa £100m turnover. Their largest scheme has just been handed over which was a £22m scheme comprising 155 units.
About the Role:
Our client is in need of an experienced Bid Writer to join their Business Development and Marketing Team at their offices in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to manage our Pre-qualification Questionnaires (PQQS) and tender submittals/proposals to ensure that these meet the requirements of their Clients, whilst ensuring that the quality and consistency of these submissions is continuously improving.
Job Content Includes:
* Management of the submittals/Bid process
* Assembling and shaping construction information into compelling submissions
* Writing and editing pre-qualification/Submittal documents
* Analysing and improving bid quality
* Creating and editing presentations
* Writing promotional/marketing material, award submissions and tenders
* Familiarity with databases and office software packages
About the benefits / rewards:
The salary will be dependant on level of exposure to industry. The company offers excellent opportunities and offers a basic salary up to £55,000.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent communicator
* Qualified to Degree level or equivalent
* Exceptional writing, editing and copywriting skills
* Will be comfortable working to tight deadlines
* Have previous experience in either a main contractor or developer
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.