Billings & Collections Manager
Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people globally are using our lifts and escalators in an increasingly urbanising environment. Together with real estate developers, architects, consultants, and builders we create the best People Flow™ experience to those using our equipment in a safe, sustainable, and connected way.
The Billing & Collections Manager is the owner of finance related activities in the end-to-end Order-to-Cash process in the unit and drives collaboration with related stakeholders.
* Participates in selected business meetings to build detailed understanding of unit business performance and related topics.
* Provides billing & credit management expertise as needed.
* Ensures completeness and accuracy of the billing-to-collection strategy and dispute management routing for relevant business lines and units.
* Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others.
* Manages regular reporting to the senior finance team.
Invoicing, Credit management collections, and Cash application
* Approves new account, order, and contract applications according to credit policies.
* Develops, supports, and maintains the billing-to-collection strategy and the dispute management routing, ensuring FL wide fit, training the relevant teams in FL.
* Resolves and supports FL in complicated billing, collection and dispute cases.
* Reviews and assesses query & dispute root cause analysis and agree corrective actions from end-to-end perspective.
* Responsible for customer invoicing, credit request, cancellation and rebill processes from end-to-end perspective.
* Responsible for supporting the end-to-end cash application process managed by BPO partner.
* Manages finance operations partners collaboration for credit management, collection, and dispute management processes.
* Ensures all variable billing is processed in a timely manner whilst monitoring the incoming information flow required to process each invoice and escalate where necessary.
* Leads a team of Billing & Collection Specialists to execute their role in line with the global process to manage billing, collections and disputes.
Leadership & People Management
* Leads the team to be proactive and professional with customers and collaboration with KONE colleagues.
* Coaches the team members to achieve superior results through constant one to one dialogue and sharing of best practices.
* Develops, motivates and inspires the team and individual to high performance.
Skills & Experiences
* Construction industry knowledge is desirable.
* Extensive Billing experience is essential.
* Possess strong team management and influencing skills in a matrix organization.
* Local regulations on relevant finance, legal, construction processes and taxation.
* Be customer focused, understanding the needs of customers and the importance of providing solutions to satisfy short and long-term objectives.
* Ability to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment, whilst adapting to change and maintaining focus on key business goals and objectives.
* Good communication skills, both written, verbal, and presentational.
* Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel experience.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
We offer a competivie salary, bonus + bens
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.