BIM Manager or BIM Coordinator / BIM Technician / Revit Technician – Construction – Building
(Building Information Modelling)
Our client, a leading building main contractor is looking to recruit a BIM Coordinator / BIM Technician to provide a technical link between their Design Consultants, Bidding teams and Project teams to ensure a consistent approach to implementation and development of Building Information Modelling within the Business.
Why join this company???
This company have one of the best reputations in the construction industry, a highly recognised brand and will give you the chance to work on the most interesting projects and sectors in the construction industry.
As a growing business there is plenty of opportunity for career progression.
This business is also well known for investing in the development of their staff. Working in a friendly team environment, with a relaxed and personable management structure they know how to get the best out of their staff.
Low Staff Turnover!!!!
-Very low staff turnover, in fact ridiculously low, has to be one of the lowest in the industry. Excellent sign that they look after their staff.
As BIM Coordinator / BIM Technician you will support the delivery of BIM requirements on projects and take an active involvement in the promotion, development and delivery of BIM within the Building team. This will involve handling, coordinating and federating BIM models and data and taking responsibility for the management of information in the Common Data Environment and checking for compliance with Project BIM standards.
To be considered for this BIM Co-ordinator / BIM Technician role you must meet the following criteria:
– Knowledge of Building Sector.
– Ideally previous employment as a BIM Technician, BIM Designer, Revit Technician, BIM Manager, BIM Coordinator, Design Co-ordinator, D&B Coordinator, D&B Manager, Design Manager, Engineer, Structural engineer, Technician, Architectural Technician or Architect.
– Ideally previous experience in building sector projects such as Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Apartment Blocks, Student Accommodation, Hotels, Social Housing, Extra Care Housing, MOJ, Industrial, Education or Healthcare.
-Experience and knowledge in Building Information Modelling
-Knowledge and understanding of Autodesk Autocad and Navisworks.
– Experience using revit software.
– Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The successful BIM Coordinator / BIM Technician will receive:
*£20,000 – £40,000 (Dependant on experience)
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.