Fawkes & Reece South are working with a Main Contractor who are seeking a BIM Coordinator to join their Technical Services teams. They are currently working on several large value projects on behalf of private clients. They provide innovative solutions to complex civil engineering schemes within the UK in sectors such as highways, rail, structures, tunnelling, marine and energy.
Your role will be to support the businesses increased demand for Building Information Modelling (BIM). Your will be responsible for the quality assurance and reporting of BIM information whilst supporting the construction team with model and drawing development.
You duties will include:
– Supporting the implementation of document control standardisation process
– Providing 2D/3D modelling support
– Supporting BIM delivery on acquisitions
– Analysis of ITT documentation, determining EIR and other BIM/CAD related requirements
– Producing ITT responses, Visualisations, 4D schedules and animation videos
– Supporting the implementation of BIM on live projects
– Assessing relevant project documentation
– Supporting with necessary training available to upskill the project team
– Ongoing surveillance of live projects to ensure compliance, identifying where further support is required
– Generate feedback reports on BIM best practice, opportunities for improvement and issues to be resolved
– Continuous development on current industry standards and future developments in BIM standards and best practice
Requirements and qualifications:
Engineering or technically based HND or degree level qualification
Experience utilising both Autodesk and Bentley Systems 2D & 3D applications
Knowledge of the methods of civil engineering construction – Reinforced structures, earthworks, temporary works etc
Experience Identifying, interpreting, and applying required industry/ client/ internal BIM and CAD standards
Creation of 4D schedules/animations
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an outstanding working environment and
opportunities to progress further. The package on offer is generous and will be continuously reviewed in line with your contribution to the business. You will also get the opportunity to work on one of the UK's most exciting projects.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Malvin at Fawkes & Reece Southampton or use the link below
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.