Red Rock are currently working with a well-established Building Management Services company based in Birmingham. Through hard work and dedication our client has secured long-term contracts throughout the West Midlands and are now experiencing huge growth and success across the business, due to this they’re now looking to add an Experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer to their team.
* Working on a Multitude of projects based in the West Midlands
* Completing commissioning documentation and reports
* Provide technical support to junior engineers
* Designing Technical Programs/ adjusting current Programs
* Responsible for completing commissioning documentation and issuing reports to the project manager
* Design/Commissioning experience within the Building Management Services/HVAC sectors.
* Commissioning experience with Delta, Trend, Cylon ABB or Tridium
* Ability to write and manipulate software and graphics.
* CSCS Skill card or equivalent
* Full UK driving license required
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith or Emma Turner at Red Rock Consultants.
We endeavour to feedback to all successful and unsuccessful applicants within 5 days, if you have not heard from us after this time then you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. We do however update our database with suitable candidate information following each application, this allows us to contact you for new suitable opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.