BMS Project Manager
My client is a well-established BMS company based in Birmingham They have a number of high- profile projects in and around the West Midlands. We are in a period of growth and expansion so are now looking to expand our BMS team and are looking to recruit a BMS Project Manager who will report to the project department manager.
The role is office based at our head office located in Birmingham, with visits out to projects for meetings etc. The majority of our projects being based in the West Midlands, with occasional projects outside of this area (travel expenses paid).
You will be responsible for completing our project documentation and issuing reports to project department manager and financial manager.
Generally, BMS software is written by our technical manager, but there may be instances where this isn’t possible, so software will need to be written by yourself. You will also ensure that design quality is maintained throughout the duration of the commissioning process.
* BMS Project Manager
* Must be able to take a project from post quotation stage to final handover
* Experience managing projects up to a value of £1,000,000
* Produce technical submittals (control panel drawings, description of operations, project documentation, O&M manuals etc.)
* Produce forecasts for following 3 months
* Able to ensure that projects are completed on time and in budget
* Planning, scheduling and coordinating all relevant works as necessary
* Liaising with RCS management, clients and third parties to achieve project completion
* Liaise with site installation and commissioning team
* Manage a small team of project engineers and provide support
* Sound technical knowledge with project engineering/management within the BMS industry
* Proven experience of project management BMS systems
* Experience with Delta, Trend, Cylon ABB or Tridium
* High organisational skills required
* CSCS Skill card or equivalent
* Good time management
* Team player
* Full UK driving license required
* Extremely competitive salary
* Company Car
* Overtime available (if desired)
* Annual leave loyalty bonus
* We invest heavily in on-going training
* Sage benefit scheme
* Annual pay reviews
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.